Electric Distortion Cave Story Electric Distortion Cave Story

Interesting

This is sort of great in a weird sort of way. Probably not the best it possibly could have been but something about it really captures me, very good. Very loose structure but it really works well, top stuff.

8/10, 4/5. :)

DJ-Corey-X responds:

Thanks man :')

"Warped Galaxy" Orchestral NAC "Warped Galaxy" Orchestral NAC

Wow.

Mind = blown.

Sensational. Orchestral songs probably aren't my thing, that's why I only gave it a 9 but I can still appreciate good music and this is fantastic. Really well done and good luck in the competition!

XayberOptix responds:

Thanks! Even if I don't win the competition, I am happy to have had the opportunity to share this with you.

Sick of Sleep Sick of Sleep

Hmm

It's a solid piece of work, but in my opinion the bassline is just wrong. When you have the bassline wrong, it messes up the whole song. I don't think the 4 notes work together that well, and the rest of the song just didn't sound right.

kinkydarkbird responds:

I agree 100%. Thank you for taking the time to give me feedback.

Blue Monday [Cover] Blue Monday [Cover]

How Does It Feel?

To make an awesome song? (Sorry - crap pun).

Great work though, the remix sounded great - I'm a fan of the original Blue Monday by New Order and really your remix sounded a lot like the original long instrumental version in the song - nailed the drums spot on too. Great work. :)

Angel (song) Angel (song)

Solid

It wasn't a terrible effort, and I understand what you said in your author comments about it not building up to anything, which is true. The problem with this is that the rhythm just really wasn't catchy enough - it seemed out of tune.. just didn't really feel right. Not a terrible effort as I said before, I just think the tune wasn't catchy and didn't really have any meaning in it.

Fear Factory {Redone} Fear Factory {Redone}

Fantastic

My favourite song from DKC by a mile, fantastic work. Possibly even my favourite song from all of the Donkey Kongs... although Rollercoaster and Brambles would be up there.

You did that absolutely brilliantly. 10/10. That was stunning. Please do a mix of Rollercoaster next, I would love to hear one of it.

Brilliant.

CrimzonWolf777 responds:

you know, i forgot all about that song. I'll see what i can do with that rllercoaster song...cuz i like that son too ^_^v

This Way DEMO This Way DEMO

Sounds Very Familiar?...

I swear, I have never listened to this song before, and the second I heard the start bit I could have sworn it sounded exactly like a Jet song or something... first I thought it was Rip it Up, but I don't know. Is this a remix of something, or did you make it yourself?...

Man, that's amazing.